April Board Meeting
The next meeting of the Rhode Island Board of Certification of Operators of Wastewater Treatment Facilities is scheduled for:
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The meeting will be located at the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management, 235 Promenade Street, Providence on the second floor in conference room 280. The agenda for this meeting will include:
at 9:30 a.m.
Note that the matter of Operator Enforcement will result in a vote for consideration to enter into Executive Session per § 42-46-6 and § 42-46-5(5)(a)(4).
- Draft Minute Approval
- Operator Enforcement: Board will seek Executive Session per § 42-46-6 and § 42-46-5(5)(a)(4)
- Executive Session, if necessary
- Training Course Approval Processes
- Training Course Approval, if any
- Operator Licensure Application reviews, if any
- Regulatory Update
- Renewal Update - Non-Renewed License Revocations
- New Business
Please contact Traci Pena at 222-4700, extension 2410 if you will be attending this meeting.
The public is welcome to this meeting of the Board. If communication assistance (readers/interpreters/captions) is needed or any other accommodation to ensure equal participation, please contact Traci Pena at 222-4700, extension 2410 at least two (2) business days prior to the meeting.
The meeting room is handicap accessible.