|FORMS & APPLICATIONS|
MARINE FISHERIES SECTION
3 Ft. Wetherill Rd., Jamestown, RI 02835 (401) 423-1923
Staff Telephone Contact List - Click Here
The Marine Fisheries Section of the RI Division of Fish and Wildlife is located at Ft. Wetherill in Jamestown, Rhode Island. The staff offices, laboratory, and boat-repair facility are housed in refurbished historic military buildings. The fort, located at the southernmost tip of Jamestown, acts as a gateway to the bay and surrounding waters, it boasts a spectacular view, and provides public access to Narragansett Bay. The mission of the Marine Fisheries staff is to research and monitor marine species to support the effective management of finfish and shellfish of commercial and recreational importance.
| 2015 MARINE FISHERIES MANAGEMENT PLANS
• "Management Plan for the Finfish Fishery Sector"
• "Management Plan for the Shellfish Fishery Sector"
• "Management Plan for the Crustacean Fishery Sector"
| 2015 COMMERCIAL FISHING LICENSE INFORMATION
• "Commercial Fishing License Information Page"
• "Commercial Fishing Licensing Regulations"
Online License Renewals
| SALTWATER RECREATIONAL FISHING LICENSE
| PRELIMINARY LANDINGS DATA
• "Commonly Caught Fish and Shellfish" - a multi-language brochure
• URI Coastal Institute
• Food/Fish Advisory - Dept. of Health
• National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS)
• Atlantic Coastal Coop Statistics Program (ACCSP)
• US Coast Guard
If you wish to receive future RI marine fisheries meeting announcements and/or other information by E-mail, please select the option below:
Clicking on the button above opens an email message. Send the email message to sign up for the Listserve service. Listserve messages will be sent to the email address from which your message was sent. Signing up for the Listserve service is voluntary.
| RI MARINE FISHERIES LISTSERVE SIGN UP