PSR Coverage Determination Tool
We have prepared an interactive questionnaire designed to help you determine your regulatory status under the Produce Safety Rule.
NECAFS Resource Clearinghouse
The Northeast Center to Advance Food Safety (NECAFS) Clearinghouse offers a curated collection of food safety resources that have been developed by numerous partners in research, education, outreach and regulatory roles.
Use the Search Resources tab to filter through a diversity of food safety guidance materials including produce safety specific training materials, record keeping templates, sample Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and an array of other helpful tools.
- URI Extension - Food Safety Education
- URI Extension - RI GAP Program
- Cornell Produce Safety Alliance
- FSMA Final Rule on Produce Safety
Websites - Food Safety Plans
- Produce Wash Water Best Management Practices
- RI Produce Safety Program Overview
- Qualified Exemption Factsheet (RIDEM)
- RI Produce Safety Program Grower Information Binder (RIDEM/RIDOH/URI)
- Produce Safety Rule: Key Requirements Fact Sheet (FDA)
- Coverage and Exemptions/Exclusions Flowchart (FDA)
- What to Expect of a Regulatory Inspection
- Equivalent Testing Methodology for Agricultural Water - English (FDA)
- Equivalent Testing Methodology for Agricultural Water - Spanish (FDA)
- Fruits, Vegetables, and Food Safety: Health and Hygiene on the Farm (Cornell)
- PSR Worker Training Videos (University of Minnesota; Hmong, English subtitles)